- Over $4,400,000 in back pay awarded to our clients in 2019 alone.
- Can’t work? Then you can qualify for up to $2,000/mo in Social Security Disability (SSD). Even if you’ve been denied before!
Here’s how it works, very simple:
- Answer 5 quick YES/NO questions below
- We gather the info SSA will need for your claim. Very important.
- We file your application 100% for FREE, and then work your claim for approval.
- Our studies show that approval increases by 75% just by using the services of of experienced disability advocates like Crest SSD
- Our team and attorneys know the law and the steps to take to help you qualify for benefits
- We’ve taken the long and tricky process of applying for benefits and streamlined it for better and faster results for you
- Often, claims are denied merely for making an error on their initial application or for failing to return a specific form, but we hold your hand the entire way so that time-wasting mistakes like this aren’t made
- You don’t pay us anything unless you recieve benefits, and even then it’s $0 out of pocket – we get paid directly by social security!
Disclaimer: We are a privately owned, nationwide advocacy service. Any information you receive on this site is not intended to be, nor should it be construed as, legal advice. Using this website or contacting us does not create any type of legal or fiduciary relationship. Crest SSD is neither affiliated with nor endorsed by the Social Security Administration or any other government agency or entity.