Find Your Nearest Social Security Office
The Social Security Administration (SSA) offers Social Security Disability (SSD) benefits to millions of Americans across the United States. In order to properly handle all claims sent through the Social Security office, the SSA has distributed their department into regional offices.
Social Security Office Regional Headquarters
While many U.S. states have field offices that offer a full range of services, there are only 10 Social Security Regional Offices that service specified regions.
Reference the guide below to learn which regional office covers your state or U.S. territory.
Regional Office 1: Boston
- New Hampshire
- Rhode Island
- Contact Information: Regina Bachini | 617-565-2895 | BOS.RO.CPS.ESLO@ssa.gov
Regional Office 2: New York
- New Jersey
- New York
- Puerto Rico
- Virgin Islands
- Contact Information: Elizabeth Roback | 212-264-3865 | Elizabeth.Roback@ssa.gov
Regional Office 3: Philadelphia
- West Virginia
- Contact Information: Tim Crowe | 215-597-0994 | Timothy.Crowe@SSA.gov
Regional Office 4: Atlanta
- North Carolina
- South Carolina
- Contact Information: Kirk S. Jockell | 404-562-1315 | Kirk.Jockell@ssa.gov
Regional Office 5: Chicago
- Contact Information: Edward A. Swierczek | 312-575-4248 | Edward.A.Swierczek@ssa.gov
Regional Office 6: Dallas
- New Mexico
- Contact Information: Sonya Parks | 214-767-3330 | Sonya.Parks@ssa.gov
Regional Office 7: Kansas City
- Contact Information: Shawn Cole | 816-936-5595 | Shawn.Cole@ssa.gov
Regional Office 8: Denver
- North Dakota
- South Dakota
- Contact Information: Kelli Hansen | 303-844-6546 | Kelli.Hansen@ssa.gov
Regional Office 9: San Francisco
- American Samoa
- Contact Information: Rey Arquero | 510-970-8133 | Rey.Arquero@ssa.gov
Regional Office 10: Seattle
- Contact Information: Armond Joseph | 206-615-2229 SEA.RO.CPS.ESLO@ssa.gov
Need Help With Social Security Disability Benefits?
Crest SSD helps disability applicants just like you increase the chances of being approved for benefits, support your appeal, or help to maintain approved benefits. If you need help with the Social Security office in your region or any element of the disability process, please contact us. We are here to help you receive and maintain disability benefits!